3/19/12

How Old is He?

Many women celebs are dating younger men and some are dating men that are old enough to be their Sons. I have heard of women dating men 10 years younger and enjoying a happy life, and then there are those who did not make it to their 4th anniversary.  I too, have been guilty of. . ."The only thing an old man can do for me is to take a message to a young man".  Is it realistic to date a man more than five (5) years your junior?  If so, how old do you think is too young for you?

1 comment:

  1. I think that a man age 40 may be too young for a 60 year old woman and a man age 60 is too old for a 60 yr old woman. But a man age 50 maybe just what she needs if all his equipment is in good working condition.... very hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!