10/29/12

Rent to Wear

I am always browsing blogs & sites on the internet.  Imagine my surprise when I found a new 'Blockbuster' kind of rental recently that rents Fashionable Clothes online. Many women are . . Clothing without Commitment: The Gwynnie Bee Way.

 
According to what I have read Gwynnie Bee is being recognized by many women. With designers from across the globe, they offer a subscription based service that lets you choose from 6 types of plans.  From one item a month up to 10 items a month, the service ranges from $35 to $159!  Currently, If you want 3 items at a time you pay $79.00 per month. So many ladies are shopping online these days and this service is perfect for the working gal with $$$ and no time to shop the malls. So, would you use this service?

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't use it because I like to own my things but it's a great concept!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you on this.. I love shopping for my clothes and I find such great deals that this concept would not be beneficial to me.

      Delete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!