3/21/13

Hot New Cereal

Because I know you worry about how your breakfast is affecting your sex life, I am here to inform you that SEX CEREAL is now a thing! YES. I thought it was a joke too! But it has been on many talk shows and is getting quite popular - It's granola-like mix ( or mélange, as the website so elegantly calls it) of grains and seeds in two formulations: one for men, and one for women. Sex Cereal is formulated to support essential hormones "and then some" (uh, okay), and also be "one of the best-tasting cereals you've ever eaten" claims the site. This cereal was created by Canadian Peter Ehrlich and is available online in 3-packs for $29.95.  According to their website "Sexcereal is not Granola, it is much more of a whole food and is made with certified gluten-free oats".  This cereal is in so much demand that supply is lagging. If you jump online and order your 3-pack today you will have to wait 15 days to taste it. So, do not throw out that box of Raisin Bran yet. You will have to chomp on it for the next 15 days before you get your Sexy on.

5 comments:

  1. Lol this is too cute I want to try it!!

    Editor & Chic
    @Stylekitty on IG

    ReplyDelete
  2. gonna try this xox

    New site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this is a great idea. Might have to buy some

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Islandchic77; StyleKitty & COnfessions of a City Girl for your comments.
      I will be checking your blogs, please come back & visit

      Delete
  4. I guess I need a man first right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!