4/19/13

Spring Trends under $150.00

Ready for Spring?  Better yet, are you ready for Summer?  So much to see in the Plus Size fashion world and Ohhh!! so little time. . . I have a new favorite site to drool over now -  Plus Size Model Magazine. This magazine has tons of Fabulousness that will make you want to lose a few and so many beauty & styling tips for all women.  Since times are hard on our pocketbooks, it is so important that we buy stylish, on trend and wallet friendly pieces that we can wear now thru Summer. I know that $150 may be too much for some of us (That's not in my budget), but think how much fun you can have shopping for 'look a-likes' & Dupes at your local Tarjaay & TJMx !  I have been viewing their latest issue for days now and cannot get enough of it. First of all, I am big into Weddings and Brides are featured in this issue. I often donate my services as a Planner & Bridal Consultant to my many family & friends ('cause they can't pay me) and I have a wedding coming up next Feb.  If you are getting married or planning a wedding in the near future, you must check out this issue. I have a preview of the Spring Issue HERE just for You.  Be sure to subscribe to the magazine and sign up for emails. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!