4/15/13

Win $$ with DietBet

Lose Weight, Have Fun & Win Plenty Money!  DietBet is a game where you've got 4 weeks to lose 4% of your starting weight. To begin, everyone puts money into the pot. After 4 weeks, whoever's loss hit their 4% goal is a winner and splits the pot. Curious? You can either join a game or start one of your own. When I viewed the site I saw that celebrity Sean Kingston is in a game that I could join to bet $50 and the pot was already at $700.00.  "My Fitspiration Dietbet" game has $63,000 in the pot for a $25.00 bet.  People have lost weight and made money, lots of money!! This DietBet thing is new to me and it has a similar purpose like
WW 'pay to lose'.  It conjures up the fact that no one likes to lose their hard earned cash, therefore you are going to try your best to lose the weight and possibly win the pot. So where is the cheat factor? Where is the privacy controls?

1.  DietBet uses a pretty intricate weigh-in system that involves a "secret word", Scale and full length Mirror. If for some reason the DietBet referees think you are lying - you get sent to DietBet "court" aka a Skype meeting.
2.  Unless you click "share everything on Facebook" your weight and photos are kept private, only to be seen by the DietBet referees.
I don't know about you but I am intrigued. So, let me save this site in my faves and get back to it later.  Notice anything here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!