6/26/13

Eloquii Sale

I just found out that ELOQUII by The Limited is going out of business and is offering up to 90% off the merchandise they still have in stock. Tops are going fast as low as $9.00; Dresses as low as $18.00 and Jeans $16.00 and up. 
Top $11.00 -  Dress $18
All Sales are Final, No Returns, No Exchanges and NO Refunds.  If you have purchased items from them in the past, know the quality of the merchandise and how their sizing works, then jump online ASAP and take advantage of the prices.  If you have never purchased anything from them (me included), use Caution!! Remember. . . NO Refunds or exchanges.

2 comments:

  1. I was so sad that they did not ship to Canada... good deals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still sad and mad about this closing. The clothes were very fashionable. I have to admit, I racked up during the closing. The Limited should be ashamed for not marketing this company.

    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!