6/13/13

Nicolle Nish Designs

As part of my feature of Jamaican Designers, I would like to introduce you to Designer Nicolle Nish from Portmore, Jamaica who designs swimwear. Her NISH KOLLECTION can be purchased from her shop on Etsy. She designs for everyone, it's not just any t-shirt or designs just placed on fabric.  All are unique statements and designs. Here are two of her designs:
Check out these items and many more swimwear from her Etsy Shop. Right now, I can only wish I could wear this hot orange monokini.

5 comments:

  1. Summer in my mind. Only if it will stop raining here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! The monobikini is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, those bathing suits are HOT! Especially the first one.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these swimsuits. Thanks for introducing me to this designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so so much for featuring my kollection, I had no idea this was on the internet, im on IG @nishkollection follow me ladies.

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!