6/1/13

Reve Jewelry/Accessories

As part of my culture, I find it purposeful to showcase some of the young and upcoming designers from Jamaica West Indies for all my friends and bloggers this month. Today, I would like to introduce you to - RÊVE Jewellery & Accessories®  from Kingston. The company was launched in April 2006 by siblings Duane & Teasea Bennett  "providing truly one of a kind jewelry pieces that are so EXQUISITE, it will set you apart from the norm and the blasé".
Duane & Teasea Bennett
This year the Bennett's created CARDS ON DECK a collection for Fashion Block at Style Week 2013 in Kingston Jamaica. Here are some of their models:
 
 
A Special Thanks to KingstonStyle for these pictures.
 This was an inspiration to me and hope that you too can be Inspired.

2 comments:

  1. I adore the perspex clutches - saw similar ones at London Fashion Week, am so in love!

    P.S. if you'd like to follow each other, that'd be great :) http://meditationuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJune 06, 2013

      I love it!!! Now I guess I have to buy you one my sista!

      Delete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!