6/10/13

Shooze Parade

Did I tell you that I am a Shoe freak?  Well, now you know. I love shoes and I love a shoe steal...em Sale. I never pay full price for anything not even my shoes and my stores of choice are Macys & Dillards for shoe bargains. Because I live in the sunny south, most of my shoes are geared to summer and I can wear them all year long. Aside from just loving shoes, Orange is my favorite color, so here a few of my orange accessories. . .
Three Oranges
The orange wedge above is a Nine West I purchased at the end of season Macys sale last year and the Orange gold heels are old also from Nine West. The Strappy orange 4" heels are Guess that I purchased from Marshalls early this year for a steal at $15.00.

Two Oranges
The pumps in Orange & Turquoise on a cork platform are Gianni Bini from Dillards that I wear with my orange maxi dress. The orange wedge is a comfortable Lucky Brand on a cork platform, also purchased from Dillards end of season sale for a substantial discount. I am already gearing up for the end of season sale in August this year. Do you shop for shoes at end of season sales?

8 comments:

  1. That first pair is killer!!! I LOVES em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cute! Sales are a YES for me. :)
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I head for the sales racks in any and all the stores that I enter. If nothing catches my attention I branch out. The first pair...WICKED!! I see you have a love for burnt orange and red shoes. Nice collection by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds! I also love Belk for shoes sales, as well as Macy's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think we are all a little shoe obsessed. those are some great pairs!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find girl . I hardly pay full price for anything too .

    ReplyDelete
  7. so i've come across someone who's as fond of orange as i am, huh?! LOL! these are perfect for summer and can spruce up just about any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't thought of orange sandals, but these are super cute and at a good price! I can't resist a wedge!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!