7/1/13

Bitchy

BITCH: A malicious; spiteful; lewd; or immoral person. "" A person - who could be of either gender, but stereotypically is a woman - who allows their spur-of-the-moment negative emotional reactions in their dealings with others"".
I have been called a "Bitch" more times than I can remember and I have lived up to being bitchy many times in my life. Now, when I hear "Bitch" it is an endearment. My niece and cousin calls me this on a regular, seals it with a kiss and I love it. These days being a bitch is a very good thing!  In the era of extreme bitchiness, you are a "Bitch" if you are a

confident woman, who lives by her own rules; is unapologetic and does not give a shit . . . Hello! That would be all of the women in my inner circle. Today's women are embracing their inner bitchy more than ever, they are going after what they want despite the consequences and the men are getting out of their way. Now that you know that a bitch does NOT mean being a spiteful, immoral gal who steals her girlfriend's man. It is time to unleash your bitchiness. Yes BITCH! You go girl . . .

1 comment:

  1. Haha! What a nice post. I enjoyed reading your short post. I'm a bitch in some ways.:) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Bustiers and Bandeaus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!