7/3/13

DD Cream

First we had BB, then CC and now DD Cream is available. Lost yet, or are you wondering when EE creams are going to hit the market? First the BB (beauty balm) all-in-one face creams replaced the need for serums, moisturizer, primer, foundation & sunblock. Then CC creams aka Control Creams provided all the benefits of BB in addition to diminishing fine lines and wrinkles (as advertised). Read my blogger friend Natasha's review on BB Creams here.  Now, DD creams comes with a heavier texture known as "daily defense" creams are available. Julep Beauty is first one to produce a line - DD Crème & DD Concealer and they claim the product tackle signs of aging, diminish fine lines, balance uneven tone and protect the delicate areas of the face while providing SPF 25.
I already know the benefits of a concealer but Julep claims that their concealer works harder than the one I am accustomed to.  Julep's DD Cream ( 1oz. $36) available in 4 shades and Julep DD Concealer (.11oz $32) just released so no reviews yet. We will see. . .

7 comments:

  1. Natasha is the reason why I have Maybelline's BB cream in my basket of beauty goodies! i'd been wanting to try it and when i read her honest review - buying it was a no brainer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any of these, but they sound like a pretty awesome product - if they do what they say.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol about EE creams. Think I'll gonna wait for that. :) I already followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. Can you follow me back, pretty please. See you in my blog! 

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Black & White in Season

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have recently received a bb cream in a goodie bag from an event. That was the first I have heard of it and it was not for my skin tone lol .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Backfoot! I still haven't figured out what the CC cream is yet and we are already onto the DD cream. Well, I am actually glad that these face creams are now working double-time. Me personally, I need something that is more than just a moisturizer so bring on the EE cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BB cream is the best for my skin :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!