7/18/13

OOTD #2

I love to Party and jump at every chance I get to rough of somebody dance floor. On Saturday night my Cuz and I were on our way to a Birthday party, when the late evening rain/monsoon made it impossible for us to get to the site. Neither Rain nor Sleet nor Snow will stop me from getting my Party on. . . Except, too much flood water on the street for my SUV.
Outfit Details:
Pants: Jones New York - Macys $11.25
Top: Alfani - Old
Jacket: Style & Co - Old
Shoes - Ana /JCP - Old.
I used my $10 off $30 coupon at Macys to get these pants and another Lt. Blue pair. Where do you like to shop? 

16 comments:

  1. Love the printed pants! :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like!! Color and prints!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like you, we love colors.

      Delete
  3. Love your pants and how you match it with your lovely sandals.. :-)

    Plumpysindulgences.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely print! These pants look great on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for your kind comments Ladies. Be sure to come back and visit. . . .

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love the print on the pants and way you styled it is simple yet very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl.. I am learning from my all my Blogger Pals.

      Delete
  6. Those pants are great!!! Macys is my favorite store to shop. I went there for the first time in weeks earlier this evening and managed to find a floral print shirt for $10 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some Macy's and they send me coupons.

      Delete
  7. So chic! I love the pop of Electric Blue!
    I am a girl who loves a deal and you got a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I only shop for deals. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Loving the printed pants!! You look Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!