7/9/13

OOTD

I had a great weekend with my Niece (My junior) and we attended a Birthday party for a good friend's Gma who just made 100.  I got to wear those pants I bought on sale at Macys last month and one of my favorite shooze that's very comfortable to dance in.

The birthday girl was toasting with champagne and working her chair to the music. To be 100 yrs old and still be able to feed yourself is such a BLESSING!

Top: Elementz (old) - Sweater: Peter Nygard (Dillards) - Pants: Jones NY at Macys $15.70 - Handbag: Francesco Biasia (old) - Shoes: Kenneth Cole (Macys $19.00) last summer sale.
I 'm Linking Up With - { Linky Parties } | Monday MingleVisible Monday | Plane Pretty |Fashion Greatest Hits||Funday Monday | Style Elixir | The Pleated Poppy | Rolled Up Pretty | Feel Pretty | Lovely Blog Hop | Casual Friday |

28 comments:

  1. You look lovely dear !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping there is macy's herr in the philippines coz u r rocking those pants.... Loveeeee!!!!

    Www.plumpysindulgences.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Macys online. Thanks for your kind comments.

      Delete
  3. You look great!

    {just letting you know to link up you need the blog code and a few other things, please check out the Facebook group for more information https://www.facebook.com/groups/aussiecurves/ - thanks! The Linky Admin and pain in the butt - M.}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Those pants are nice, love the print and the shoes are a great complement!

    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love Macy's so I am not surprised you found these over there. The accessories worked perfectly.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go head girl! You rocked that!! Super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You said 100? that's awesome! Love your look for the day, orange is such a lovely color on you!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love me some Orange! Thanks.

      Delete
  8. That is impressive! She must be a pretty amazing lady!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing and those shoes are killers.
    Love a good 40+ blog. Off to read some more.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're working those printed pants! Go girl! Thanks for all your great comments on my recent posts.

    100 what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are awesome!! Thanks for linking up last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, 100 that's quite a blessing. You look great, btw. I think this is the first time that I have ever seen a photograph of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear. I have not published many photos.

      Delete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!