7/19/13

Tropicals

I love tropical prints because they give the feeling of being on a Caribbean island lounging and having cocktails. Some of my blogger friends are sporting some great tropicals this season. Here are some Beauties:


These are my picks for Tropicals in July. (# from top, left to right).
1. Assa - Curves And Curls
2. Natasha - One Womans Evolution
4. Tara - MixMatch fashion
5. Britanny - Pockets And Bows
These are such great outfits! Go visit and introduce yourself.
 
post signature
Linking up with:- | WhatIWoreWednesday | WhateverWednesday |

10 comments:

  1. Omg!!! I am now always looking forward on your top picks because they are just so fab!!! It is so lovely to look at... Wish i can make a post wearing dresses like those...

    Http://www.plumpysindulgences.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. Come back soon.

      Delete
  2. Yay you are amazing !! Thanks for adding me to this list among beautiful ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome!!!!

      Delete
  3. This is a great roundup of tropical print styles! Thanks so much for adding me to this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Friend.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the mention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look FAB! I love me a maxi dress too. I feel like twirling like Kenya from housewives whenever I put one on!


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went shopping today and found 2 floral dresses, neither looked good so back to the store they'll go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!