8/2/13

Get Lucky

Following the success of the "Get Lucky" single off DAFT PUNK's album featuring Pharrell. They have teamed up with Durex for a line of condoms showcasing their logo with a photo of The Group. 
Get Lucky - She's up all night 'til the sun/I'm up all night to get some, Pharell croons. "She's up all night for good fun/I'm up all night to get Lucky!"  Listen:
This song of summer is now being marketed by Durex and used in all their ads for the summertime hook-up. Almost a perfect fit...ummh, ... maybe not. At  least you can listen to the song again. . . .

7 comments:

  1. This is my song !! stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great song and I like to jam it in my car.

      Delete
  2. mines too lol

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. that is too funny. I love Daft Punk, but I'm not sure I'd buy a condom because of the song...
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, they aren't real! https://twitter.com/Durex_USA/status/355446993172185088

      Delete
    2. Yeah...I'm not sure of the marketing!

      Delete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!