8/29/13

OOTD #3

I am not one for posting a lot of outfits because I am not a fashion stylist nor is this a fashion blog. Every now and then I try to post an outfit with some of my favorite Shooze. This is one of those. . .
I am wearing my summer favorite from my shoe collection Here. The Jones New York top and Jeggings are old, purchased from Macy's. Yeah. . .that store should give me a commission, but I find such great buys there and they send me discount coupons.

Linking up with: | Style Elixir | I Feel Pretty | {WIWW} | FundayMonday | FavFashionFriday |

14 comments:

  1. Yep, those shoes are everything. Nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. . they are comfortable too.

      Delete
  2. Great colors!!! You are not a stylist nor is this a fashion blog but u have great fashion sense... Posting ootds every now and then lifts the spirit of a plus size strugglingto have confidence, right? And you look gorgeous!

    Http://www.plumpysindulgences.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..I'm striving to be more Confident. Thanks for your kind comments K.

      Delete
  3. that top and those shoes are definitely worthy of an outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so so prety! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this color and it's perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pattern on that top is awesome! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes and especially that top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!