8/12/13

The Blues

Most of the time I do not bother to try on a "can't believe the price" sale garment at the store 'cause the matching piece is already in my closet.  Sometimes I need my stylist aka Loving Sister who will give it to me straight about the fit and flatter to make it work.  Recently, I was getting dressed to go to a birthday celebration with family and I could not decide which shoes to wear. . . .
I finally settled on the brown heels because the blue Jessica Simpsons wedge was just too much blue . . they were the exact color in the pants.  All from end of season sale last year never worn.
Which would you choose - the brown heels or the blue wedge?

Details
Blue Top - Macys $6.30
Pants - Macys $11.60
Blue Shoes - Dillards $13.40

Linking up to:|Sunday Style | Funday Monday | Visible Monday | My Style | I feel Pretty | Summer Style |

7 comments:

  1. I would go would go with the brown, because you have blue on top and some on the pants too. You look lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I would have went with the brown as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since its a complete "blue" affair? Blu wedges will do it for me
    Chubbytalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to do All Blues next time. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. I think both look equally good, but I have a feeling I would choose the blue ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!