9/9/13

D I Y #2

Another D I Y project that costs very little and will get a lot of usage is a Necklace/Earring Holder mounted next to your closet.  I made mine with a Free Cork bulletin board I got from a paper supplier. You can find many jewelry holders some covered in fabrics & some plastic that can cost $200.00.
You can make yours with a Cork board and some pushpins for less than $14.00 from Walmart.  Or, you can get a free one from your office. . . it wasn't getting used anyway!  I mounted my board with picture hangers, put my push pins on at an angle and place my necklace & earrings on it. It's that easy!  If you so desire, add fabric or paint to your board to personalize your display.  Tomorrow when you are in a rush to get dressed, you have the perfect piece of jewelry because it is not lost in your jewelry box. Can you find your jewelry easy in the morning rush?
                                                                         Linked up [Parties]!!

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I can't, so this would be a great solution. You are very creative. Thx for sharing your great tips.
    Have a lovely day.
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments.

      Delete
  2. That is an easy peasy idea. I could do that and really make it cute using fabric that matches my bedroom. Love it!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you could work it into your design with paint & fabric.

      Delete
  3. This is how used to keep my earrings too until my youngest son started touching them and breaking them lol. I did not put mine on the walls though !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I feel like I don't wear most of my earrings, simply because I don't see them. The poor earrings at the bottom of my jewelry box haven't seen the light of day in years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DIY! I really, desperately need to do this! I love how it looks nice and is functional too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to see everything you have, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, gotta love an easy breezy and cheap DIY! It's perfect and you can change the background with contact paper to match the decor of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one thing I need in my closet. This tips will come very handy. Thanks for sharing. Yay to earring holder :)

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly what I need in my life! Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!