9/26/13

Throwback Thursday

Last year My posse went on our bi-annual cruise and we had a blast as usual. Only this time it was only 10 family members. We visited four islands including Tortola & Antigua for the second time and we had the best time there.
My Uncle, Cousin & Me in Tortola

On my way to the Ship
Our family lives for vacations and we love to visit other islands, and you can bet we will find fellow Jamaicans living everywhere we go. It is amazing to find Jamaicans living in Aruba, Barbados, Grand Cayman, Antigua, St. Kitts, Curacao, St Martin, St Thomas & Tortola. It is a lucky thing that many of us migrated to other countries including the UK, Canada & USA, because Jamaica is too small to hold all these citizens! 

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Jamaicans are the best:)

    My Blog here ww.IslandChic77.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Jamaica but its on my list. I have always heard it is beautiful. You like you were having a great time!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamaica is ready for you. Come over.

      Delete
  3. That looks like an awesome holiday! Would love to visit these islands one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look like you are having such a wonderful time. I haven't had the chance to travel to any of the other Caribbean islands yet, but hopefully one day soon. (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!