10/30/13

OOTD 6

In the Taupe/Pinky/Gold mood with my outfit yesterday when the weather was just Peachy.
I love the casual feel but sort of dressy look of my Tattoo Me top that I purchased from my pal Clearance at Macys. The taupe/pinky Jessica Simpson Forever Low Rise pants I got from Dillards at their 40% off the marked down sale. The shoes purchased last year from Dillards for $12.80 made their first appearance. The pink gold earrings I got from Target for $3.00. I am sure loving the weather right now in my tiny corner of the world, cool (76 degrees) evenings and summery days. Are you enjoying your weather now?

All Linked Up [Parties]

9 comments:

  1. Looking good my sista. Much luv. Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love the sandals and I wish we were in sandal weather over here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to take your weather, it's a chilly 32° presently, which I'm not to pleased with.

    Love your white denim and gold sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jessica Simpson's line! You got some great deals!
    Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. Hope to see you back this week!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $50 TJ Maxx and Avon Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight. (www[dot]whatiwear[dot]com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!