10/1/13

Size vs Fit #1


This is First of the series I wrote about HERE! 
Does Size really matter? Of course NOT.  Here is the first feature from my one-size-does-not-fit-all closet that I wore here.  Take another look:
 
The Jones New York pants are a straight size 16; the white Elements top is a size 1X and the orange Peter Nygard Sweater is a size XL.  So, I am wearing 3 different sizes in this photo to prove that the # on the tag does not matter, Only the fit.  All of the items you see here were purchased on sale from Macys & Dillards.
Thanks to my blogger friends who Inspire me to post outfits and shop my closet.  Do you wear different sizes in one outfit?

Follow this series with Bloglovin.
Linked up [Parties]

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with you on the fact that size doesn't matter & wish most people would jump on the bandwagon! It seems so simple since people look way better wearing something that fits rather than squeezing into a smaller size that doesn't fit. I love your outfit & you look great, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I love these pants on you. I wear different sizes all the time. I have a pair of size 18 and size 20 jeans both jeans are from the same company. You are so right it's all about the fit and not the size:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have noticed that two sizes in the same cut by the same designer can be different.

      Delete
  3. You look so sharp & fab in those pants Neti....& those shoes are to die for!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire you for wearing such high heeled shoes. If I tried...I'd break my ankle. Thank you for connecting with So What to Twenty, I really appreciate your comments ;)
    http://sowhattotwenty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, you look Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!