10/10/13

Size vs Fit #2

This is the second feature of my Size doesn't Matter, Fit Does Series. Here is another peek into my one-size-does-not-fit-all closet at the outfit I wore before:
Lane Bryant Top - Size 18
Apple Bottoms Capris - Size 15/16 Jrs.
JC Penney Shoes - Size 8
As you can see I was shopping in the Junior department when I found those capris at Macys several years ago. I am so sorry they do not carry that brand anymore at my store. Do you shop in the Juniors Dept.?
post signature

13 comments:

  1. I think you look cute. And you are right, size doesn't matter. As long as your clothes FIT and you look great in them with confidence!! Thanks for the heads up about BlogLovin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute:) The junior department can surprise you once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright orange and white - so fresh and summery!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your bright orange! Very summery and plus I am a sucker for bright clothes anyways. I don't shop much in the jrs. dept. anymore. They are cut for no hips or butt, ha ha! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very chic. I guess it's not cold wherever you live. I shop the junior Dep all the time. I mean when I was younger that was the only option out there .Thank god we have some great plus brands now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a comfy 82 degrees right now!

      Delete
  6. I shop in the Junior's Department from time to time. Which really means when I walk pass it and something over there catches my attention. lolol.

    Your outfit is cute. I didn't even know Apple Bottoms were still in production. It's been so long since I've seen them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more Apple Bottoms in my store.

      Delete
  7. I applaud you for being able to wear heeled mules. I would probably twist my ankle. Love the orange too!
    Sowhattotwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!