11/15/13

Black on Black

I saw that the The Fashionista Next Door's Style Me Friday challenge was Black Everything, and I have the items in my closet.  So, here is my take on the all black outfit.
Outfit Details
Top: 3 Hearts - Dillards
Pants: Leggings (F21+)
Shrug: Peter Nygard (Dillards)
Shoes: Nine West

I shopped my closet for this outfit and the leggings are from my Cruise Wear. Check out some real Style Me Friday Fashions at the Fashionista Next Door.


All Linked Up [Parties] & Style Me Friday

18 comments:

  1. Very nice! The natural color shoe is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great. I want those tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with black on black. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb!! I agree with LeTroy, the neutral shoe is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I too like the shoe color addition. Also love your decor and color scheme to your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love to decorate homes.

      Delete
  6. Great look, and thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you! I liked your version of the ABE (All Black Everything). I'm a sucker for sheer so, of course, I want and need your sheer black blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Werk that sheer lady! Love the look and thanks for stopping by my web home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very edgy look, love it. Black works for everybody. I like the nude shoe too! Nice look!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!