11/6/13

OOTD 7

My family members are Cruise fanatics and every two years we go on a Cruise. We have been Cruising for the past 17 years, so we all have items in our closet designated as "Cruise wear" and rarely worn on dry land. I borrowed this outfit from my cruise collection to attend a Bridal Shower. In the grand scheme of things, my backside does not look too bad in white. Who am I kidding!!
I'm still trying to hold on to my youth . . it's slowly creeping away!
Linen Pants - Sunny Leigh (Old)
Top - Cable & Gauge (Old)
Shoes - Jessica Simpson ( Old)
So, I shopped my closet for this event. These button front white linen pants are more than five years old, and are dry cleaned because I love them and want them to last. The blue top I found at Marshalls for $10.00 last year and it is the exact color of the blue shoes I wore before. I just realized that I have a lot of Jessica Simpson's in my closet. She designs for all sizes, they fit me and for that I am pleased. 

All Linked up [Parties]
New Link Up [Personal Style Wednesday]

17 comments:

  1. I love cold shoulder tops, sexy but not too over the top. Very cute lady! I haven't cruised in years, but they are a fun way to travel!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. No your backside looks great. Don't you knock it. I have a scrawny little behind and would love some butt. Curves are great, curves are feminine. You are looking swell in this blue and white outfit.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jessica Simpson and cruises! That blue is a great color on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youth is a mindset and as long as your mind is young, you'll never get old Ms. Lady in Blue. Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still act like I am 30. My mind is young, but the body isn't. Thanks Ms. Blake.

      Delete
  5. Cute!!! I'm going on a cruise next year and have no idea what to wear. You should do a post on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have to hold on to anything cuz you look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely and blue is a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the 'cold shoulder' style, and the color is beautiful!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cobalt blue is by far, my favorite shade of blue! I love the way you bookended this look with the top and matching shoes. I believe youth is a state of mind, and you've still got it! - XO
    InMyJoi.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My family went on our first cruise this summer to Mexico. Now we are hooked! I guess we can be called fanatics too. We can not wait for our next one. Cobalt looks lovely on you. The entire outfit rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!