11/21/13

Sewing

Do you have fabrics stored with the idea that you were going to make outfits and just couldn't? There was a time in my life that I made just about everything I wore. I even made curtains about 5 years ago and now my sewing machine is just a dust collector. I still have a passion to create but not the desire to sew right now. So, I am always looking for ideas to get my creative juices flowing.

http://mimigstyle.bigcartel.com/
I have been a fan of Mimi G Style for a year now and I always want to see her creations. She makes lots of fashion forward outfits and rocks them like a star. Now, she is offering Sewing Instruction Videos for all who want to learn. Her designs are simple, cute and affordable. Head on over to Mimi G and see for yourself. Not your cup of tea? Go look anyway. . .
post signature

9 comments:

  1. this is cool ...

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ go look anyway! Sewing is not my cup of tea but I'll check it out just bc you made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to sew and make clothes, and I had piles and piles of fabric for potential projects, but then I really lost the desire to do so, and kept being disappointed by my final products that I eventually stopped. I still wear a couple things I've made though, the pop up on the blog from time to time.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I love her creations too. I hate that my sewing machines are so dusty. I just never make time for it anymore. Perhaps, it's all the thrifting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to confess, I have plenty of fabrics in my house that I bought and I wanted to turn them into something but never got to it. My sewing machine is surely a dust collector now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love her blog too! so inspiring

    xo
    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true lady. My sewing machine has been packing dust. Got a basic sewing machine because my twin and I did not want to spend so much making adjustments to our clothes. Tried sewing a tulle skirt recently and got quite frustrated. Sewing does take a lot of patience!

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!