11/11/13

SITS

Welcome SITStahs, I’m so excited to have you visit me.  For those of you who have visited my blog before, Thank you very much for your kind comments! I appreciate you more than you could possibly know.  And for those of you visiting for the first time, Welkum!  I hope you enjoy this little piece of me illustrated by my blog.  If you are not familiar with the SITS blogging community, here's the low down.

http://www.thesitsgirls.com

SITS is an awesome community of women bloggers dedicated to supporting and educating bloggers at all stages of their blogging life. SITS offers blogging education and support through blog posts, Ebooks, social media, a forum, and conferences held throughout the United States.  Today is my “Featured Blogger Day.”  So, my blog is being highlighted on the SITS blog and I’ll be graced with many visitors from our community of super cool bloggers. You too can have a SITS day, just join and visit other SITStahs regularly.

To my new Friends, I am happy to meet you and look forward to learning more about you.  I love the community aspect of blogging, where I've met so many new friends. So, please feel free to connect with me and allow me to offer my blogfriendship.
Enjoy Your Life.
post signature

25 comments:

  1. Congrats on your SITS day, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking blog! You had me at Cruise for Less lol Started following you on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicki. I will be checking you out later.

      Delete
  3. Happy SITS day! Hope you get lots of comment love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your SITS day. I hope it's a fabulous day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Happy SITS Day and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy SITS Day! I hope you have an amazing one! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like such a warm and inviting community, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you have a wonderful SITS Day Neti!

    Rachel recently posted Turn Good Ideas into Great Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy SITS day! Hope it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy SITS Day! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy SITS Day Kurvy Girl! Loved the blog post on Spanx. I have tried them and can't seem to get it to fit right. I like the idea of the Miraclesuit. I will look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY HAPPY SITS DAY AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're Beautiful! Love your blog.
    and Happy Sits Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated SITS day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!