1/2/14

OOTD 12

Our Family Holiday Celebration is always on Christmas Eve and this year we had about 60 guests at my parent's house. It was a comfy 79 degrees & supposed to be a small family gathering, but my Step-Dad invited all of Ft. Lauderdale. Thank God we had enough food and some no-shows. With all the preparations I barely had enough time to put on something decent, so I grabbed this animal print maxi dress from my closet & my orange heels.
"If you Stumble. Make it part of the Dance"
 Anonymous

Thank you for being a part of this blogging experience. I did not know that I would meet so many influential people here that would become my "blogfriends".  I wish you all the very best for years to come!
post signature

19 comments:

  1. nothing like a maxi to keep things simple and chic! sounds like a partay!

    happy new year and thank you for being a blogfriend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 guests?! That's quite a celebration.
    The Favorite Fashion Friday link up is back tomorrow. Hope to see you there!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    J. Crew Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happy new year too. Cute maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neti that maxi dress is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the print, love the cut love everything about it. Those details are so cute. And you look divine honey. I love your always wise words! You are a very remarkable woman Neti. Oh I forgot to answer your question, shoes are size six, I am sorry ;-)
    hugs sweetie
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute maxi Neti!!
    InMyJoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just Loooovvvee the maxi? I need to give a HUGE hug to whoever invented it. Love it. It's super cute. You just can't go wrong with a maxi at all. I wore one myself for NYE. Wishes you a blessed 2014. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I wish was there with you right now. It's so cold around here. You look fab by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely looked lovely and even though there were more guests than expected I bet it made for a wonderful holiday. By the way, send us some warmth and sunshine - we are still digging out from the snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms A. Come get warmed.

      Delete
  10. Happy new year! Isn't it amazing how a maxi dress can save the day? It's so comfortable yet stylish especially the animal print! I can't believe how many of you celebrated....I'll think of it as the more the merrier :)
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!