2/28/14

Kuzins Kloset

It has been 6 days of Operation Closet Purge. I just finished working thru closet #3 and ready to start on my extensive shoe collection. I have found so many items that my Sister could wear, now she is starting to go through her closets to make room. Yes. .she caught the bug.  My cousin Claudette is also on the bandwagon and we have decided to sell some new, never worn items from our closets.
The results of the Purge were beneficial to Me (I found more stuff to wear); my family(Mom & Sister got good stuff); the local Goodwill; and now you too can find something to wear in our shop Kuzins Kloset.  The ole saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure" is very true when it comes to lots of things, but we do not have trash in our shop. Only clothes that are NEW, Never worn and Reasonably Priced are here. We even have a $10.00 shop. Please visit Kuzins Kloset & view our offerings. 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love goin thru my closet n finding new things to wear Im doin that this wkd as well

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. The background is fab. #newFollowe/Supporter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your purge! Glad you found some new stuff to rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for purging! I need to start working more on my own.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Neti!! I haven't got to my shoes yet, though...........I don't want to. I love my shoes :-/
    hugs
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!