2/17/14

Mr. Perfect

You know the old joke: Santa Claus, the Perfect Woman, the Perfect Man and the Tooth Fairy get into a car accident - who survives?  Answer: the Perfect Woman, because the other three don't exist!  But is that really fair?  Some of us have known men who are nearly perfect (or at least think they are). I think all women have a preconceived notion of who Mr. Perfect is.
If you already have your slice of Perfect, then consider yourself well Blessed. For me, He is still missing in action. Just finding the perfect date let alone the perfect Mister has gotten impossible. So, I have stopped looking so that He can look for Me.

Whether you've found your Prince Charming or are still searching for "The One" you know what it takes to make your mind, body and soul scream "I'm in Love!"  and should not settle.  If you are still on the hunt, look carefully at your list and strike off "Handsome" & "Wealthy".  Replace those traits with "Healthy with a Job" and "Single-No Alimony" and check your list twice. So many friends & family members tell us single gals that the "right one" is out there, so make yourself LOVEABLE and maybe you will find the one that is perfect for YOU.

6 comments:

  1. Neti I love your post, especially the [quote] healthy with a job....and single no alimony....[unquote] you are so right girl, although we still look for the handsome ones, don't we? If S will be Mr Right I don't know, we'll see. It's early days, though. Once bitten twice shy. I am not going to make the same horrible mistake again. That's for sure! I hope Prince Charming will knock at your door very soon.
    hugs sweetie
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it all works out for you Lenya!

      Delete
    2. Thx Neti. Right now it looks like, but as I said, it's early days, and I suppose at the moment I see things through rose-colored glasses though. Time will tell.

      Delete
  2. Hey Neti,
    I've been thinking on this topic too! I'm working on being the person I want to attract, since "they say" like attracts like. I don't expect perfection, but perfect for me. Good luck and keep us posted!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep you eye on the prize Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold tight...Mr. Right is right around the corner when you least expect him to appear. I'm certainly counting my blessings for sure. Looking forward to your "I Found Mr. Right" post soon. xoxo

    Natasha B|Fashionably Fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!