2/12/14

OOTD 13

I know it's winter in parts up North and hope all my northern friends are staying warm, but we are having great weather in SFLa. On Monday we had a repast after the Funeral of my 95 yr old Aunt Bee and we all got together for a celebration of her life. It was 81 degrees the day after and I wore an easy breezy maxi to hang out with my out-of-town relatives. I took a black shrug for the A/C temps.
Dress: INC - Macys $19.84 last yr.
Shoes: ANA - JCP.(old)
Thanks for Visiting this little Blog!
post signature
All Linked Up [Here]

16 comments:

  1. May God rest the soul of Aunt Bee and her memories keep you smiling always. Now...don't rub it in with those high temps - tonight we will be shivering in our boots! Have a wonderful Wednesday and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your lost. Well that maxi dress is a stunner!!! And you look stunning wearing it Neti.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She lived a good life til 95. Thanks Lenya.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments.

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry for your loss Neti; You wear maxi dresses so gracefully!
    InMyJoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you went to the best kind of funeral there is, surrounded by loved ones, celebrating a life well lived.
    I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i wish i lived in Florida right about now. You look beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for your loss and I agree with LyddieGal...being with loved ones, celebrating a long life, well lived is a blessing...and i love the dress and you are a woman after my own deal shopping heart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping in to wish you a Happy Valentine's day.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!