3/4/14

Another Oops!

Here is the situation: Your young kids walked in on you while you are in the heat of passion....not always a pretty sight. LOL!! The first excuse comes to mind isn't always the most logical & many parents just cannot explain their actions for those inquiring little minds. Here is what some of us said:
1. Daddy had an itch and Mommy was scratching it.
2. Oops! Our clothes just fell off.
3. Daddy's just cracking Mommy's back.
4. We were cold because we were naked and hugging for warmth.
5. We were just playing horsey.
6. Daddy was doing push-ups on Mommy.
7. We were practicing wrestling.
Right away you feel the need to give them an explanation after you blame each other for not locking the door. It's not as easy as you think. What would you say or have said?
 post signature

8 comments:

  1. Neti!!! I nearly spilled my coffee!!!!! I haven't the faintest idea because I don't have kids.
    Happy Tuesday
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a note for when you do have.

      Delete
    2. Neti I just love you. You always bring a smile to my face. Yeah sure I will make notes ;-) maybe #2 and #7 would be pretty cool ;-)
      hugs sweetie
      Lenya

      Delete
  2. I ask questions: Did you have a nightmare? Can't you sleep? That's all I know for now. My son is only 7. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one. . .nightmare?

      Delete
  3. Umm....I've never been caught in the act and lawd I pray that it never happens. LOL. We were just playing horsey is my favorite....I just might have to keep this one on reserve. LOL. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always thought about that but thankfully we have never been caught when the boys were young. Now I have to stay on hubby because I wouldn't be able to look them in the face ever again in life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!