Here is the situation: Your young kids walked in on you while you are in the heat of passion....not always a pretty sight. LOL!! The first excuse comes to mind isn't always the most logical & many parents just cannot explain their actions for those inquiring little minds. Here is what some of us said:
1. Daddy had an itch and Mommy was scratching it.
2. Oops! Our clothes just fell off.
3. Daddy's just cracking Mommy's back.
4. We were cold because we were naked and hugging for warmth.
5. We were just playing horsey.
6. Daddy was doing push-ups on Mommy.
7. We were practicing wrestling.
Right away you feel the need to give them an explanation after you blame each other for not locking the door. It's not as easy as you think. What would you say or have said?