3/13/14

DIY Jeans

Recently I read Hot Links by ChicfromHair2Toe and she wrote about DIY Distressed Jeans. I really liked it and had to try it. I knew I had a pair of white jeans for more than three years not worn and thought this was the perfect DIY for them.
I Used TH Freedom Low Rise Crop Jeans.
                        
 
Then I followed the link and watched the video HERE!
Since I love the color Orange, it was a no-brainer that the marker to use would be orange. It took me less than an hour to Sand, Shred & Color and I like the finished product.
My Son took the photos and he wasn't too keen on the pants. He thought they may be too youthful for his ole Mom. What do you think?
post signature
All Linked Up Here & Ms. Whitney                        Follow via Bloglovin!

11 comments:

  1. Neti you are FAB! Truly a jack of all trades! I think trends can defy be age appropriate! Rock on in your ORANGE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joi, I will always rock Orange.

      Delete
  2. Woohoo - way to rock those jeans - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at u...very nice love the orange
    blog: www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your son should think again! You look darn stunning honey!! Too youthful.....really some kids!
    You've done a great job Neti! I tried it once and I ended up with a jeans well let's call it really distressed, lol.
    hugs sweetie
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. i say that if you love it, rock it!

    and i think they are fun and you werked them.

    cool DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are fun and represent your personality and where you live...lots of flava!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice DIY - you are so creative! The pants look great and they're so fun! Great job and thank you for linking up. XO!


    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!!! I love the orange. I need to try this DIY!

    -Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!