4/2/14

Liebster Award

I am honored & thankful to Antionette of De Divah Deals who nominated me for a Liebster Award. What is the Liebster Award you ask?  It is an Award given from one blogger to another in recognition and/or to discover new blogs. Liebster is German meaning "Sweetest, kindest, nicest, et al."
I don't know about you, but I think its pretty cool to be recognized by one of your own. In order for me to accept this award I need to answer the questions given by her and nominate other bloggers. Take a peek at
Antionette's Answers.   Now, here are My answers to her questions:-
1.  If you could re-live one event in your life, what would it be and why?
The day I got married. We got married in the Courthouse with his mother & sister as witnesses. I should have had the union blessed in God's church with all my family.
2.  Cake or Cookies?
Cake. I love Jamaican Fruit Cake.
3.  Snow in the mountains or Sun on the beach?
No snow or cold weather for me. I love the beach.
4.  Your favorite movie?
The Odd Couple II. The only movie I sat thru. . I'm not a movie fan.
5.  If you hit the lottery what would be your first purchase?
A Home on the beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica W.I.
6.  Favorite quiet time activity?
Reading a Novel.
7.  Favorite time of the day and why?
High Noon - time for Sun & Fun.
8.  What do you want your legacy to be?
Selfless & Independent Immigrant.
9.  Flowers or Plants?
Plants. I love to see my plants thrive and bloom.
10. Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
Summertime and the living is easy.
11. Dream retirement location?
The Island of Aruba.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I need to nominate 11 Bloggers & Give them 11 questions to answer.
So, here are the questions for my Nominees.
1.  What is #1 on your Bucket List?
2.  Lipstick or Lip Gloss?
3.  Who would you want to spend time with on a desert island?
4.  If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
5.  Bath or Showers?
6.  Name your favorite Island?
7.  What is your dream job?
8.  Cruises or Land Vacations?
9.  How did you come up with the name for your blog?
10. When did you start wearing makeup?
11. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
I am Happy to Nominate (in no particular order) the following:
Should they accept this Nomination, here are the Rules as given to me:
- Make a post on the Award & Thank the person that nominated You.
- Post your answers to the 11 questions above on your blog.
- Post a copy of the Award. I found Copies in all colors via Google.
- Nominate 11 Bloggers & Notify them.
- Give them 11 random questions to answer.
What a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers and share a bit more about ourselves!  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!