4/11/14

OOTD 15

I went to a Wedding last Saturday and I wore the dress I found in my closet during the purge. This dress was purchased from TJMaxx four years ago for a wedding and was not worn 'til now. The shoes are from Macy's shoe sale 2 years ago and they made their first appearance. The ceremony was at 4:00 P.M. in the afternoon so I did not need a jacket, but I carried a scarf to throw over my shoulders at the reception where I did lots of eating & dancing. This was a Jamaican Wedding the booze was flowing & Reggae, R&B and Soca rockin'.  My "Ride or die Cuz" and I had a blast.
:: Outfit Deets ::
Dress - Adrianna Papell (old)
Shoes - Nine West Multicolor (old)
Handbag - Silver (old)
Necklace & Earrings (old)
Thanks for reading my little blog.
All Linked Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!