4/16/14

Sunshine/Get to Know

About a week ago, I was tagged by my BlogPal Robin Charmagne in a "Get to know Me" post and days ago I was nominated for a Sunshine Award by my BlogPal Lenya of which I accepted. I have been blogging since 2010 and this is the first year, I have been blessed with recognition by my peers. Thank you very much BlogPals!  Now, I am attempting to "kill two birds with one stone" by stating some facts about me here.
So, here are my facts/answers to Robin's questions:
1. Are you named after anyone? No. My Mom created my name, I think!
2. When was the last time you cried? In February at my Aunt's funeral.
3. Do you have kiddos? Yes. One Son that I love to pieces.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hell Yeah!
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? HagenDazs Rum Raisin Ice Cream.
6. Do you like your handwriting? No. It has gotten worse over the years.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?  Kellogs Corn Flakes.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Shoes & Hair. I'm addicted to shoes.
9. What is your eye color?  Hazel
10. Scary movie or happy endings?  Happy Endings. Movies No.
11. Favorite tv show?  HGTV!
12. Summer or Winter? Summer. I am a tropical flower & love the beach.
13. Hugs or Kisses?  Lots of Hugs and few kisses.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Cruising the Caribbean. 
15. Do you have any special talents?  Yes, DIY Home Decor.
16. Where were you born?  St Mary, JAMAICA W.I. I am a true Yardie!
17. What are your hobbies? Playing Golf, DIY decor, Wedding Planning.
18. Do you have any pets?  No.
19. Favorite movie? Odd Couple II. My Son made me watch it & I Loved it.
20. What color is your car?  Black
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? My Mom. She's the BEST!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!