5/4/14

OOTD 17

At the Dillard's end of Summer sale last year, I was lucky to get three pairs of Jessica Simpson's Forever Low-rise pants at 40% off the clearance price. I wore the first pair here. I have to say, that they did get baggy after a few wears, but snapped back after being laundered.
These pants are my favorite because I can wear it with many colors and I am looking for a neon green top to add to the collection.
:: Outfit Deets ::
Jeans: Jessica Simpson
Top: Adriienne Vittadine - TJ Maxx (Old)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (Old)
I should have sized down for a better fit, but the pickins' were slim and at such a low price, I was not going to pass them up. Jessica Simpson had some awesome dresses back in 2012, and she did have a great plus size line that has quietly disappeared from my Macy's stores. Have you seen any of her dresses in your stores?
All Linked Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!