5/12/14

OOTD 18

Since I did my closet purge, I've been shopping my closet and loving the clothes that still fit my ever aging body.
My Mother's day lunch with my one & only was on Wednesday because he had to work on Mother's day and this is what I wore. The pants are from Dillards last year. I recently wrote about how lucky I was to find 3 pairs on clearance and wore the others here & here. I love Jessica Simpson's plus size line of clothing and these pants are very comfortable.
I paired them with my black crochet Nine West top found in the bottom of
my dresser & the Kimono I got in January from Citi Trends for $3.00. I had forgotten that Nine West made some good clothes in plus size, years ago and I have not seen any since 2010. Have you?
My Son Taj took these Photos.
:: Deets ::
Pants - Jessica Simpson
Top - Nine West (very old)
Kimono - Valia (Citi Trends)
Shoes - Nine West (old)
I am proud to say that I shop everywhere and if a store is in my vicinity, I make it my business to stop & browse.
post signature
All Linked Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!