5/28/14

OOTD 19

This top has been around the cruise ship circuit and a few nightclubs and still looks good after many years.
This was a good purchase from Macy's when there was plenty to choose from in the large ladies department on the 3rd floor. Now ladies wear is across from the very large petite section, tucked in a corner against the wall. Have you noticed how less choices and sizes are available in the stores these days?
:: Deets ::
Top - NY Collection (very old)
Pants - Style & Co (old)
Shoes - JCPenney (old)
I wore this outfit over the Memorial Day weekend when the temp hit 90 degrees. All the pieces have residence in my closet. I have to thank my Son for the laughter & smiles evident in these photos.

All Linked Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!