6/3/14

Cougars

Cougar is a slang term that refers to a woman who seeks sexual relations with considerably younger men (wikipedia).
Cougars are attractive, in their sexual prime, who know what they want and aren't afraid to go after it. BIG misconception is that they dress cheap, wear hot pink polish, animal skin prints and are not-so-attractive old-looking hags with bleached hair (Yeah! those women exist, but they are NOT Cougars). True Cougars are classy, beautiful creatures who have made their successes on their own, have brains, usually with expensive cars/homes and are real head turners.

Cougars seek younger men, and don't have to sneak up and attack. . .they know their younger mates are eager to get an experienced woman, who won't ask if they'll call them the next day.  Recently, my Cuz and I were having a jovial conversation with my Son about us being Cougars.  He politely told us that we were too old to be Cougars. According to him(my usually quiet, reserved adult son) - Single women 30+ are Cougars; 40+ are Panthers and that I was a Mountain Lion. All of a sudden, I felt like the forgotten retired feline laying around waiting for something to happen. Not so my Son! Quickly I told him, that I was every kind of cat if the prey was desirable. That only led to more robust laughter & departing hugs as my Cuz & I were leaving for First Fridays at the club. Lets be Real, a man my age is already vested in God's retirement plan so who is available for us?  Big Cats or Lions. . .Today's Cougars are Hot & Sexy older women, who are sick of their same age counterparts which are usually hairless, with very old attire, who only worry about insurance premiums and have the TV remote control attached to their hands. Yes. A Cougar is an Independent & Confident Lady!
Stay Connected via Bloglovin | Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!