7/19/14

OOTD 23

I may have mentioned before that my favorite hobby is Wedding Planning & I have helped 3 Brides this year plan and coordinate their wedding all for free. They were all family & friends of family. See my wedding blog here. Well, I have a beach wedding this Saturday on Singer Island, Florida and today we had the rehearsal followed by a dinner at the Bride's parents home.
I had to be comfortable onsite, so I wore my Orange capris with a cool multicolor top and wedges.
This is another family wedding and we had champagne toasts in the lobby of the hotel. One of these days this hobby of mine could become an income producing joy, at least that's what I hope it will.
:: Deets ::
Top - NY Collection (old)
Pants - Jones New York (old)
Shoes - Nine West (very old)
All Linked Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!