7/3/14

Tangerine Dream

My favorite color has been Orange/Tangerine for more than 10 years, and I got re-acquainted with this Tangerine Dream when I did the closet purge months ago.
This linen dress trimmed in turquoise beads was purchased from a mail order catalog back in 2009 and worn once. Back then, my co-worker & friend Sonia used to bring in all types of women's catalogs with discount prices and I had to have the dress. But, the dress is not forgiving, wrinkles easily and quick to show the lumps I would rather hide. So it sat in the back of the closet. The shoes are one of my faves purchased from Dillards clearance rack about 3 years ago and worn many times. I love shoes and they all come from end of season sales. The purse came from my one and only swap party in exchange for a top. All items here are old and from my closet.
Thanks for visiting my little Blog!
post signature
All Linked Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!