8/1/14

OOTD 24

Welkum to August and the 'dog days' of Summer. My family and I have what we call "vacation clothes" that we only wear on vacation. Every now and then I have the need to borrow an item from my vacation closet. Yes. I do have a section in one of my closets dedicated to my vacation apparel. This dress purchased from Macy's a couple of years ago at the end of summer sale has made its rounds on the Cruise circuit.
The colors are black, white & Teal/Turquoise but it shows up blue in all the photos, so you will have to take my word for it. The dress is very easy to wear, perfect for this Summer's heat wave and easy to pack. Two weeks ago I saw the same dress in blue instead of teal at Macys and it was on sale for cheap. If you like the style, mosey on over to the clearance rack. Thanks for Visiting this little blog!
All Linked Up Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!