9/7/14

OOTD 27

This year the Celebration of Jamaica's 52nd Independence was two weeks long. We started the party on the First Saturday at the Entertainment Warehouse. I shopped my closet & found a Bustier I purchased two years ago on clearance at Macys to wear with my jeans & I was good to go.
The venue was in an open warehouse with no seats therefore I needed comfy shoes and less clothes. I always take a jacket just in case the A/C is cold and had to leave it in the car. There were five DJ's that kept the music pumping and I danced my ass off.
Can I tell you that I could barely get out of bed the next day. . . Not a bad price to pay I say.

:: Deets ::
Top: Bustier(American Rag - Old)
Jeans: Old Navy (old)
Jacket: Style & Co. (old)
Shoes: Nine West (very old)


All Linked Up Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!