11/23/14

Orange you Happy

A celebration of another year Living & Loving Life As I Have Come to Know It. On Saturday I got out of bed by myself, fed myself, took a warm shower and said Thank you Lord!!  Another year, another chance to Live a Life of Gratitude.
This year I'm not trying to look Perfect. I just want to feel good, look good & know that I can still Rock any outfit I choose. Getting older does not mean I am OLD. I purchased this orange dream from Old Navy in the Summer to wear on this my 63rd Birthday. Well wouldn't you know it. . . it was very windy and 74 degrees so I had to find something to keep away the cool air blowing up my dress.
At first I thought a Kimono would do the trick, then when I stepped outside I needed a little more coverage. So I took my old white sweater and wore the scarf.
:: Deets ::
Dress: Old Navy
Kimono: Citi Trends (Old)
Scarf: (Old)
Shoes: Nine West (Old)
Lippie: Chaud by MAC.
Thanks for Visiting my little Blog!

All Linked Up Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!