OVER CONFIDENT. GET OVER YOURSELF!
- Being prone to self satisfied boasting.
- Tending to be smug & superior with impulse control problems.
- Abusing relationships, assuming their needs come first in any situation. If not they become angry and bullying.
- Adopting an air of superiority, simply because that have skill or luck in a particular area of life.
- Being Blind to their own faults and so unlikely to change or improve themselves.
Confidence is Inspiring; Arrogance is a turn-off.
I know someone that put the capital A on asshole. This young man was gifted with good looks and his parents gifted him with a hefty allowance. But, he always use condescending phrases and ready to put down everyone. He was never to be blamed only praised. Last I heard he no longer has many friends to socialize with, because he is still sitting in the Arrogance chair and never learned how to be Confident. Everyone talks about being Self-assured & Confident and forget that Confidence is a process not the Finish line. There will be days when you feel like you're starting from square one - Take a deep breath, remember the self-confidence hurdles you've already cleared, and resolve to keep going. Look the part. Or, as they say, "fake it 'til you make it." If you know that you look like a confident, capable person, and you Love YOU. Eventually you'll start to feel it, too! And isn't that what Living your Best Life is all about?