1/2/15

NYE

New Years Eve was spent with two of my Cuzos celebrating at a Birthday party for a good friend. Although we did not enjoy the location and the music was so-so, we got our party on.  After all, we were together doing our thing on the dance floor and rang in the New Year with Gusto.
Not many of us will wear something old to ring in the new year, but life got in the way and shopping for last minute Xmas gifts turned out to be a chore. Therefore, I was determined to shop my closet and tried on about 4 skirts, umpteen tops, 3 dresses and 2 pairs of pants before I settled on this outfit. It was 78 degrees at 10:00 P.M. with a slight drizzle and I wanted to be comfortable. So, I wore my very old Dereon top, my comfy F21 leggings that you have seen before, my old faithful Xoxo shoes and danced into 2015 being Forever Thankful to God.
Thanks for Visiting this little blog!


All Linked Up Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!