2/16/15

January Buys

 
I am more determined to spend the minimum for the maximum on clothing & accessories this year. Last year my budget was $50.00 per month and I went overboard in December for Xmas gifts. This year I will be stockpiling the holiday gifts within the monthly budget so, when December rolls in I do not have to run around like crazy and overspend. With that said, here are my buys for January:
Tahari Jacket = $7.00 (Marshalls)
Mercer&Madison Top = $7.00 (Marshalls)
Merona Handbag = $11.98 (Target)

I am kinda ashamed to say that I also have a closet at my Mom's and have decided to employ the "One in One Out " policy for closet additions. Therefore, if I keep any items for myself something will have to go. Total spent in January 2015 is $25.98. 

Thanks for the Visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!