4/9/15

OOTD 32

Before blogging I would have never thought about wearing some styles I see around town. My amazing blogpals give me such encouragement & I wallow in it.  And, distinctly remember two years ago when I saw plus size crops in the stores and thought . . Naw, crop tops are not for people my age.  Last year Robin, one of my younger blogpals wrote about wearing a crop top in the new year and I was cheering her on. Then, my Cousin dared me. Crops are a little out of my comfort zone, but if I see something I like. . why not. The week before Easter I was shopping at Macy's and found a rack of tops, pants and mini skirts in the Junior department all at $5.99.  First, I fell for the joggers and ran to try them on & they fit.
Then, I saw two crop tops called 'baby tees' in XL and although they both fit they showed too much of le' fat belly for my style. So, I searched for a crochet top to wear over the tops and was a happy camper. They are all by American Rag and well worth the price. It just reinforces my statement -"Size doesn't matter Fit Does" and you should try on everything you like. What do you have to lose?

:: Deets ::
Crop Top - American Rag $5.99
Pants - American Rag $5.99
Crochet Top - American Rag $11.88
Vest - DIY (old)
Shoes - Nine West (very old)
Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!