|[ Source ]|
In a Huffington Post article we met Anne who dated a few younger men whom she met at parties or through work and says that the question of her age never came up. She says:-
1. Remember that younger men are not for keeps. They sway in and out, flexing smooth broad shoulders and gazing lustily from eyes without veins.
2. They have too much choice, and you have less.
3. They are spoilt, and you are grateful. Above all they are transitional, and the truth is so are you.
4. Seduce or be seduced, it doesn't matter. It's all good until you get attached and then it sucks so bad you might dissolve with pain.
5. Play the game but know the rules. The younger men are enthralled, and you are thrilled. That's all there is to it.
6. Just go for it. As Joan Collins said when asked about younger men: 'If they die, they die'.
Often, older women who are newly divorced, and looking to sow their wild oats just want a "Boy Toy". Getting involved with a man who isn't looking for a serious relationship and wants to have fun is the perfect solution. Younger men have the stamina and carefree attitude to satisfy their need for a wild ride. These single women looking to get between the sheets are no longer sexually inhibited, know what they want and are usually in control. Not the women I saw on the TV show. . . they were presumed to be lonely women meeting younger men online, seeking companionship & taking some wild chances. But, the theory of 'bad younger men' does not apply to very situation and sometimes Granny gets more than her share of 50 shades.
A 2008 study published in the journal Psychology of Women Quarterly found women who are 10 or more years older than their partner report more satisfaction and relationship commitment compared to women who are the same age or younger than their partner. The rise of older woman-younger man relationship celebrates the beauty of the aging woman and her active role and power in society. If the attraction is Mutual then these women are not “robbing the cradle,” but are an example of the modern day woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. After all, "age ain’t nothing but a number". Or is it?
Share & Follow with Bloglovin!