7/17/15

FashionSistas

Allow me to introduce you to another of my FashionSistas (everyday fashion) just to give more views or to inspire your interpretation of her style. Back in 2013, I was privileged to meet Assa, a blogger from Canada in the blogosphere.  She continues to WOW me with her Printastic & Glam Style and is an Inspiration for the everyday fashionista.
She is a wife and mother of two little boys and blogging since 2008. If you have not yet made
her acquaintance, please stop by her blog, introduce yourself and leave a comment, she would love that.
My Curves & Curls
Selections are from my Pinterest board - so, let your imagination fly and come up with your very own Spin on the Pin & Show off your Kurves. This is not a linky party. . . Just mention this Blog and the FashionSista you are inspired by and let us see YOU.


Share & Follow with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing your thoughts. . . I look forward to them!